Mobile Paintless Dent repair in Baltimore and Surrounding Areas
Mobile Dent Repair in Baltimore and surrounding areas.
Welcome to the most referred and reputable paintless dent removal company in the Baltimore area.
For your convenience, we offer dent removal services at our shop located in Brooklyn, MD or mobile at a place of your choice.
We service Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Parts of Frederick, Montgomery and Harford Counties near you.
At your house or workplace, or maybe at your favorite coffee shop, we can come to you and make your car like new.
We remove dents and dings with paintless dent repair technique commonly referred to PDR.
It is an extremely detailed process that utilizes special tools that are designed to gain access behind the damaged panel.
Once access is gained we manipulate the metal by massaging and reforming it back to pre-accident condition.
Unlike conventional body repair and paint, the PDR doesn't involve painting or filling.
It is the least evasive way of body repair that doesn't harm original paint. All auto insurance companies approve PDR.
Our services are quick and affordable.
A typical door ding size of a quarter or smaller takes about 30-45 mins and starts from $145.
Some customers are shopping for the lowest price. We understand that they may be unaware that PDR takes a lot of skill.
We can't stress enough how important it is to choose your PDR company based on their reputation and reviews.
No matter how low the cost of the repair, it won't be significant if the quality isn't excellent.
At Ars Dent Repair, we have been taking tremendous pride for many years perfecting our trade.
Your car is an asset, and any damage to the exterior will have a negative effect on the vehicle's resale value.
Let Ars Dent Repair remove all unwanted dings and dents and put that pride back in your ride.
What are the benefits of our mobile paintless dent repair services?
- Conveniency. We can come to your location and provide the same high-quality dent repair work. You don't spend hours or days waiting for your car.
- We save superior original paint and parts. Did you know that original paint can last the lifetime of the vehicle? No body shop can match the same quality paint job.
- Fast turnaround time. Did you know that average paintless dent repair job takes only 1 - 1.5 hours? A body shop may take up to a week to repair the same damage.
- Cost Effective. According to Schaefer Auto Body, medium repair can cost anywhere from $1500 to $4000. Paint and other chemicals are expensive, and that adds up. We can save up to 70% because we don't use any paint or chemicals.
- Avoid Carfax vehicle history report. Did you know that body shops report to Carfax even for a minor damage repair? According to Carfax the potential value of your car will decrease anywhere from 15% to 45% depending on the severity of the damage.
- Avoid insurance claims. According to safedrivesystems.com, your premium can go up to 21% if you live in the state of Maryland.
- Environment-friendly solution to remove dings and dents. According to Wikipedia auto paints contain heavy metals such as lead and chrome. These chemicals are very toxic, cause cancer and pollute the environment.
How to get a quote or make an appointment?
Are you ready to get a quote and possibly make an appointment for mobile dent repair services? Easy!
- Take a few photos at different angles using your smartphone.
- Text your photos to 443-722-0032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get a quote. Please allow 15 minutes for us to reply.
- Get pricing, let's set-up an appointment
- Ars Dent Repair will come to you with a mobile dent repair shop and will remove all ugly dents.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or text at 443-722-0032. We will be happy to help!
About Arslan Gadz
Hello! My name is Arslan Gadz.
I am the owner and technician of Ars Dent Repair - Paintless Dent Removal of Baltimore LLC.
I have over ten years of experience working on cars of all makes and models. I am a very passionate dent repair technician, and I love what I do.
I take tremendous pride in my craft, and I always strive to provide the best quality services. I promise to take care of your car as if it's my own.